The State of California Department of Motor Vehicles is proud to present the DMV Now kiosks! It is a freestanding kiosk that uses touchscreen technology to guide you through various DMV transactions without a DMV visit!
DMV Now kiosks can be found at the following locations in the 49th Assembly District:
2230 S Atlantic Blvd
9470 Las Tunas Drive
2469 Via Campo Street
DMV Now kiosks operating hours match those of the grocery stores they are placed in. Currently, Spanish and English are the only languages available with additional languages coming out in the near future.
DMV Now kiosks can help you with:
- Completing your vehicle registration renewal
- File for planned nonoperation (PNO) status
- Pay a vehicle registration suspension reinstatement fee
- Submit an affidavit of non-use (ANU)
- Remove an ANU
- Submit proof of insurance when requested by the Vehicle Insurance Program
Multiple payment methods are accepted. A registration card and sticker, PNO acknowledgment, or receipt is printed at the kiosk after the completion of your transaction.
What types of vehicles can DMV Now kiosks be used for?
- Coach and Park model trailers
DMV Now cannot do the following:
- Renew vehicle types not listed above
- Renew vessels, as they require issuance of a different sticker not available through DMV Now
- Accept proof of insurance for registration renewal
- Process a change of address
For more information, please visit the Department of Motor Vehicles DMV Now website.