NO-COST Tax Prep & Filing Workshop
Please join us for a no-cost tax preparation workshop. If your household earned $54,000 or less in 2018, then you are eligible to receive tax assistance at no cost to you through the CalEITC4Me program.
Saturday, March 23, 2019
9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Jeff Seymour Family Center
10900 Mulhall St.
El Monte, CA 91731
Call El Monte Promise at (626) 782-2753 to RSVP and schedule your complimentary tax preparation appointment.
CalEITC4ME is a statewide outreach campaign to encourage lower-income Californians to claim the state and federal earned income tax credit. Since being founded in 2015, CalEITC4Me has helped nearly 2 million low-income California families receive $4 billion back in their pockets in earned income tax credits.
What To Bring:
- Proof of income, including W-2s and/or 1099.
- Verification of tax deductible expenses (i.e., property tax statement, child care provider information).
- Form of current government identification for taxpayer and spouse (i.e., driver’s license, state ID, passport, or military ID).
- Original social security card for each family member (no copies).
- Account and routing numbers for checking or savings accounts for direct deposit and a faster refund.
- Health insurance marketplace statement (1095-A, and/or C).
- Copy of 2017 tax return, if available.
For more information regarding the CalEITC4Me program, please visit www.caleitc4me.org.
If you have any questions about this or other state legislative issues, please call my district office at (323) 264-4949.